Shipping and returns
PRICES AND SHIPPING COSTS
The price of each product will be clearly determined in the online store. The price and conditions of the products offered may vary over time, but in any case, for a specific order, the price and conditions indicated when the Client placed the order will always govern.
We reserve the right to charge the order from the moment it is received.
The sale prices indicated in our online stores are shown as follows:
- If the Customer lives in the European Union, all prices include VAT, but we deduct this amount from the total if the shipment is made to VAT-exempt areas. In the UK, all our prices include VAT, which is currently at a standard rate of 20%.
-- If the Client lives outside the European Union, the prices do not include VAT. The Client will have to pay the local VAT and there may be some import tax when the shipment reaches its destination. In some countries or areas there is also a charge for managing customs procedures, these costs are charged by the transport company who acts as an intermediary. Tariffs and customs regulations vary in different countries and it is difficult to know how they work exactly
Shipping costs are not indicated in the price of the products. Transport costs are borne by the Customer and will be added to the total amount of the selected products. The Customer can consult at any time what the amount of the shipping costs is in the shopping basket, before confirming the order and finalizing the contracting process. The calculation of shipping costs depends on the volume and weight of the items.
Import charges for shipments to the Canary Islands:
Shipments destined for the Canary Islands are subject to the payment of import taxes and/or local customs. The orders are sent through the transport company [EMPRESA TRANSPORTE], below, we detail the additional shipping costs borne by the Client:
- If the total value of the order is from 0 to €150, taxes / DUA fees are not applied but the recipient must pay the T2LF expenses: €6 plus the costs corresponding to the importation according to GAS Value: €6.85 ( Simplified Customs Management).
- If the total value of the order is more than €150, the recipient must pay the T2LF expenses: €6 plus the costs corresponding to the import according to DUA Value: €16. The DUA is the administrative document used to comply with customs formalities such as export, import or transit.
RETURN OF PRODUCTS AND WITHDRAWAL
If the Customer is not satisfied with the product they have purchased, they may return the product to us and obtain a refund of the price of the returned product within 30 days of delivery of the products. On the other hand, only items that have not been used are accepted (except for reasons of defect, the guarantee is two years). There are certain products that cannot be returned except in the case of defective products such as products that do not allow their return due to hygienic or health protection reasons if they have been unsealed by the Customer after delivery (for example cosmetic products), or that were, after delivery, inseparably mixed with other products; products that can deteriorate or expire quickly (for example food or perishable products or subject to expiration date); sealed sound or video recordings or sealed software if they were unsealed by you after delivery; goods made to your specifications or clearly personalized, including personalized boots, personalized jerseys, personalized soccer gloves or skis with the bindings mounted.
Instructions for returning a product are available in the section Returns.</p >
Once the merchandise has been returned to our warehouse and after checking its status, the amount will be refunded according to the payment method made by the Client.
The Customer has the right to withdraw from their purchase, within a period of 30 calendar days following the delivery of the products, except in the case of an exclusion provided for in the General Law for the Defense of Consumers and Users.</ p>
To exercise the right of withdrawal, the Client must notify DEQUIP preferably using the Contact section. Or you can send your Withdrawal form by post by sending it to: Dequip, C/ Michelena 40, 2ª Planta, 36001, Pontevedra, Spain.
Below we provide the model withdrawal form. Please note that the following form should only be completed and sent if the Client wishes to withdraw from the contract.
- To the attention of Dequip C/ Michelena 40, 2ª Planta, 36001, Pontevedra, Spain
- I hereby inform you/we inform you (*) that I withdraw from my/we withdraw from our (*)contract for the sale of the following good/provision of the following service (*)
- Ordered on/received on (*)
- Name of the consumer and user or consumers and users
- Address of the consumer and user or consumers and users
- Signature of the consumer and user or of consumers and users (only if this form is submitted on paper)
(*) Cross out what is not applicable.